Be there when experts and top decision-makers meet for an international exchange of experience. The IAKS Congress for the Design, Construction, Modernisation and Management of Sports and Leisure Facilities is the longest-standing international gathering for experts from the sector.
Choose one of the interesting Sponsorship packages!
Tradition meets innovation
- The showcase for pioneering trends since 1969
- 700 speakers from 88 countries to date
- Expertise from big-name architects such as BIG, CannonDesign, FaulknerBrowns, GMP, Populous and Schulitz
- Under the patronage of the IOC, IPC, Sportaccord and the German Federal Ministry of Sport
- The meeting place for international decision-makers from the world of sport
You’d like to publicise your company and new products to an international trade public? We’ve got the perfect platform for you!
The 25th IAKS Congress takes place concurrently with FSB. Every two years, FSB sets the pace for the design of tomorrow‘s urban spaces by showcasing the trends in the play, sports, pools and amenity sector. This means that everyone involved in the industry can obtain a comprehensive overview of new technologies, product innovations, improved processes and visionary designs.
FSB 2015 statistics
- 622 exhibitors from 43 countries on some 56,000 m² of exhibition space
- 26,836 national and international trade fair visitors from 117 countries on the 4 days of the fair
- Foreign share of visitors 57 %